Per OHS, ACF, HHS and ECLKC
The list of 132 grantees that were notified on December 19, 2011 that they are required to compete for continued funding is:
• Community Action Agency of Huntsville-Madison
• Elmore Community Action Committee
• Mobile Community Action, Inc.
• Phenix City Board of Education
• Talladega Clay Randolph Coosa Child Care Programs
• Arkansas Human Development Corporation
• Child Development, Inc.
• Community Action Program for Central Arkansas
• Southwest Arkansas Development Council, Inc.
• Contra Costa County
• E. Center
• Institute for Human and Social Development
• Los Angeles County Office of Education
• Monte Vista Community Center
• Upper Arkansas Area Council of Governments
• New Haven Public Schools
• Norwalk Economic Opportunity Now, Inc.
District of Columbia
• Edward C. Mazique Parent Child Center, Inc.
• United Planning Organization
• Dunbar Center, Inc.
• Early Education and Care, Inc.
• Okaloosa County Comprehensive Head Start Child Development, Inc.
• Baldwin County Board of Education
• Tallatoona Economic Opportunity
• BCMW Community Services, Inc.
• City of Rockford Human Services Department
• Decatur-Macon County Opportunities Corporation
• Lake County Family YMCA
• Northwestern Illinois Community Action Agency, Inc.
• Peoria Citizens Committee for Economic Opportunity, Inc.
• Southern Seven Health Department
• Bauer Family Resources
• Community Action of East Central Indiana, Inc.
• Community Action of Southern Indiana
• Community Action Program of Western Indiana
• New Opportunities, Inc.
• South Central Iowa Community Action Program, Inc.
• Clay County Child Care Center
• Head Start of Shawnee Mission, Inc.
• Lincoln County Board of Education
• Cenla Community Action Committee, Inc.
• Lincoln Total Community Action Committee
• Natchitoches Parish Police Jury
• St. Mary Community Action Agency
• Family Services Agency, Inc.
• Mayor and City Council of Baltimore City
• Southern Maryland Tri-County Community
• Community Action of Franklin, Hampshire, and North Quabbin
• Tri-City Community Action Program, Inc.
• Catholic Charities of Monroe County
• City of Detroit
• Community Action Agency of South Central Michigan
• Genesee County Community Action Resource Department
• Kalamazoo County Health and Community Services
• Tri-Valley Opportunity Council, Inc.
• Upper Midwest American Indian Center
• Wright County Community Action, Inc.
• Singing River Educational Association, Inc.
• Sunflower/Humphreys Counties Progress, Inc.
• United Community Action Committee Head Start
• Mid-American Regional Council
• District IX Human Resource Development
• Atlantic Human Resources, Inc.
• Concerned Parents for Head Start
• Jersey City Child Development Centers, Inc.
• Tri-County Community Action Agency, Inc.
• Albany Community Action Partnership, Inc.
• Association to Benefit Children
• Community Action of Orleans and Genesee, Inc.
• Kiryas Joel Municipal Local Development
• New York City Administration for Children’s Services
• Phipps Community Development Corporation
• Pro Action of Steuben and Yates, Inc.
• The Little Angels Head Start Program
• Tremont Crotona Day Care Center
• Johnston-Lee Harnett Community Action, Inc.
• New Hanover County Community Action, Inc.
• Southeastern North Dakota Community Action Agency
• Ashtabula County Community Action Agency
• Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc.
• Columbus Urban League
• Community Action Commission of Fayette County, Inc.
• Community Action Partnership
• Council for Economic Opportunities
• Council on Rural Service Programs, Inc.
• Crossroads Lake County Adolescent Counseling Services
• Economic Opportunity Planning Association
• Miami Valley Child Development Centers
• Community Action Resource and Development, Inc.
• Crossroads Youth and Family Services, Inc.
• University of Oklahoma Early Head Start Program
• Clackamas County Children’s Commission, Inc.
• Head Start of Yamhill County
• Berks Community Action Program, Inc.
• Child Advocates of Blair County, Inc.
• Community Action Program of Lancaster County
• Community Progress Council, Inc.
• Jefferson Clarion Head Start, Inc.
• School District of Pittsburgh
• Mayaguez Municipality Head Start Program
• Chesterfield and Marlboro Counties Economic Opportunity Council, Inc.
• Highland Rim Economic Corporation
• South Central Human Resource Agency
• City of San Antonio
• Economic Opportunities Development Corporation of Atascosa
• Hays, Caldwell, and Blanco Counties Community
• Hitchcock Independent School District
• Neighborhood Centers, Inc.
• Centro de la Familia de Utah
• Augusta County Public Schools
• East Coast Migrant Head Start Project
• Fauquier Community Action Committee, Inc.
• H.O.P.E. Community Services, Inc.
• Monticello Area Community Action Agency
• Mountain Community Action Program, Inc.
• Northern Virginia Family Service
• Orange County Board of Education
• Richmond City Public School District
• The Improvement Association
• Tri-County Virginia Opportunities
• Department of Human Services (V.I.)
• First A.M.E. Child Development Center
• Opportunity Council
• United Indians of All Tribes Foundation
• Nicholas County Community Action Association, Inc.
• Kanawha County Board of Education
• Community Relations Social Development Commission, Inc.
• Milwaukee Public Schools
• Western Dairyland Economic Opportunity Council, Inc.
• Community Action of Laramie County, Inc. Inc.
If your agency has activated a ‘trigger’ and is facing recompetition – you might want or need guidance. In most cases, we can help you get through this critical period and, if we can’t, we’ll certainly help you find the support you need. 703-599-4329 or email@example.com.