Head Start/Early Head Start
Head Start and Early Head Start
Foundations for Families provides high-quality and cost effective consulting for Head Start, Early Head Start and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnerships programs.
Contact us to find out more about our consulting, training, and technical assistance services:
- Baseline and Continuation grant writing
- CLASS observations
- Community assessment
- Data management systems audit
- Designation Renewal System (DRS) response and risk mitigation
- DRS and EHS/EHS-CCP grant writing
- Early Head Start/EHS-CCP implementation
- Federal review preparation
- HSPPS training and compliance
- Policies and procedures
- Practice Based Coaching
- Program design
- QIP development and quality assurance reviews
- Strategic assessment of program capacity, capability and potential
- Wage and fringe benefit comparability study
Our staff brings expertise, academic credentials, current regulatory and research knowledge and a deep commitment to enhancing the lives of children and families to every project.
Our collaborative, comprehensive approach will meet you where you are – and prepare you for the future. We’ll help build your capacity to meet the next opportunity.
Amy Augenblick has worked with our agency on many successful grant applications, most recently on our Head Start’s DRS application with a re-organized program.
Not only is she an excellent writer, she also has an encyclopedic knowledge of Head Start and Early Childhood and is able to structure the proposal process in a way that is thorough and yet manageable.
She has the experience and the political savvy to give guidance on questions that may be unspoken in the RFP, and how to demonstrate a program’s quality and impact.
It’s been so wonderful working with you and the whole Foundations for Families team.
I can’t imagine how we would have put together such a forward-thinking program and fiscal plan and implemented it over the past two years without your intensive support.