Community Child Care
CENTER DIRECTORS AND FAMILY CHILD CARE PROVIDERS
Foundations for Families can save you time and help you meet the challenges of community child care.
The business of child care is viewed as the one of most challenging businesses of all. We support child care centers and homes by:
- Budgeting for financial viability and program excellence
- Connecting centers to share costs and leverage resources (shared services)
- Coordinating accreditation efforts
- Providing required teacher training in the context of a smart plan for professional development and your center’s quest for quality
- Strengthening management, operations and fiscal capacities
- Supporting boards of directors, training in business operations
- Supporting Management/Operations
- Verifying an accurate payment rate for centers in EHS-CCP relationships
Help your center go from good to great
Our analysis, coaching and mentoring model and validated assessment tools target management and operations practices to maximize impact on your early childhood program.
FFF worked in a highly collaborative way with all members of our team. Their approach to development and management of policies and procedures was a welcome paradigm shift.
It was clear that we needed some significant expertise and help to put the organizational, fiscal, program and policy structure in place to run this program well and remain in compliance. Linda Dunphy…helped us to make quick progress on the learning curve and brought a wealth of knowledge and expertise from working with programs around the county.
Are you maximizing your revenue?
Fiscal challenges are the number one reason centers go out of business. Improve your fiscal skills and your center’s bottom line.
Foundations for Families will support you in a friendly, smart and non-threatening way. We help community child care centers develop sound fiscal and business practices – provide quality care with a balanced budget.
PARENT GOVERNING BODIES
First time serving on a nonprofit board? Competing interests for your time?
We offer services to boards of directors to help meet your obligations:
- Annual board orientation and training
- Director Search for changes in leadership
- Board meeting facilitation for sensitive topics
- Strategic planning for operational success and financial stability
- How to support and manage your center Director
Center Director Search Service
Get the right person in this critical role as soon as possible. Our services range from search coordination to comprehensive search to answering occasional questions and offering advice.
Amy was retained to lead the search from beginning to end. She was on time with everything, exceeded our already high expectations and never stopped searching until we found the perfect, and I do mean perfect, candidate for our Center.
It took a professional like you to give us the tools of knowledge to coach others on how to prevent a potentially devastating business failure, and to produce a successful service to the community.
Board of Directors Training
Could your Board benefit from best practice tools, strategies and support?
We provide governance and leadership workshops for center boards of directors, as well as annual orientation and training.