Foundations for Families offers high quality training and professional development opportunities for early childhood educators (0-8) in the DC metro area.
Our dynamic training is engaging, affordable and convenient, and we will bring it to you. We offer trainings in English and Spanish.
We book up quickly for federal holidays and the last week in August. If you need training on these days, please schedule well in advance.
To learn more about our training and professional development services, please contact
Amy Augenblick, Executive Director
our training goes above and beyond the basics for licensure
- Biting: Prevention, Tools and Intentional Response with Compassion and Understanding
- Building Strong Family Partnerships
- Communication and Teambuilding for Teaching Teams: Increasing Teamwork through Understanding
- Dyslexia in Preschoolers: An Overview for ECE Educators
- Early Intervention: The Role of the Early Childhood Educator in Empowering Parents
- Family Style Dining
- Music and Movement for 0-5
- Positive Guidance
- Teambuilding in the ECE Setting: Increasing Teamwork through Understanding
Professional development strengthens your child care center
- Annual Board Training for Child Development Parent Boards of Directors
- NAEYC Accreditation Preparation
- CLASS Observations and Mentoring
- New Director Coaching