Resources for EHS-CCP In Depth
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is a division of the Department of Health & Human Services that promotes the economic and social well-being of children, families, individuals and communities with leadership and resources for compassionate, effective delivery of human services.
You may mind these links and resources from ACF useful tools and services that maximize success in planning for, applying for, and implementing an EHS-Child Care Partnership grant.
- EHS-Child Care Partnership Webpage
- Overview of Early Head Start – Child Care Partnerships Initiative (PPT)
- 101: Early Head Start and Child Care Partnerships (PDF)
- Briefing for Tribal Partners (PPT)
- Early Head Start – Child Care Partnerships Year One Report (PDF)
- Early Head Start – Child Care Partnerships (Round 2) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) (PDF)