On Monday, May 19, 2020 the upcoming Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start – Child Care Partnership (EHS-CCP) grant competitions were forecasted on grants.gov. Links to the forecasts for the three Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) and detailed information about the timeline are provided below.
EHS Expansion and EHS-CCP Partnership Grants: Link to grant forecast
- Available funding: $100 million
- Expected number of awards: 60
Migrant and Seasonal EHS Expansion and EHS-CCP Partnership Grants: Link to forecast
- Available funding: $4.5 million
- Expected number of awards: 10
American Indian and Alaska Native EHS Expansion and EHS-CCP Partnership Grants: Link to forecast
- Available funding: $2.925 million
- Expected number of awards: 7
Timeline (The timeline is the same for all three forecasts.)
- Estimated FOA posting date: June 10, 2019
- Estimated proposal due date: August 9, 2020
- Estimated award date: March 1, 2021
- Estimated project start date: March 4, 2021
The turnaround time for grant proposals is approximately eight weeks, and FOAs are expected to post three weeks from today. Now is the time to get ready! Check out our tips for success and be sure to plan for start-up while you’re developing your grant proposal.
Foundations for Families offers a variety of Grant Writing Solutions for programs applying for EHS Expansion and EHS-CCP funding. If your program is in need of assistance, please contact us to learn more.