Very subtle OHS…very subtle. Although the ACF forecast still shows that the most recent updates to the DRS4 forecasts were in April, they’ve been delayed until October 15, 2015 with a deadline of December 14, 2015.
1.) To review the steps…go to:
2) Type 93.600 in the search bar.
3) Update the number of records to show to 100.
4) Click the Last Updated column header twice.
5) *Note – the last official update is not today!
6) Scroll down to 4/20/2015 until you see your service area of interest.
7) Click on the service area and IGNORE the yellow bar that says Last Updated 4/20/2015.
8) Scroll down to the Estimated Milestone Dates and notice:
Estimated Post Date: 10/13/15
Estimated Application Due Date: 12/14/2015
So, while you’ve got some time – you can and should still be planning and confirming your program design!
If you are in Round 4 DRS and need help with your grant application, or if you are a delegate or otherwise qualified agency considering your options, please be in touch with Foundations of Families.
We have successfully worked with agencies in every round of recompetition to write winning grants, design competitive programs, confirm prudent budgets, and plan for a manageable start-up period. Contact Amy Augenblick, Executive Director at (703) 599-4329 703-599-4329 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about how we can help.