The list of grants forecasted in Designation Renewal System (DRS) Round 7 has grown again. On August 20, 2018, 5 more grant competitions were forecasted. The total number of forecasted grants for DRS Round 7 is now up to 141. The full list is available here, and the forecasts most recently added include:
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee – The Town of Smyrna; Kent and Sussex Counties, Delaware
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee – Washington, District of Columbia
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee – Adair, Clark, Knox, Schuyler, and Scotland Counties, Missouri
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee – The City of Norton; Wise and Dickenson Counties, Virginia
- Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee – Mercer, and Summers Counties, West Virginia
If the grant for your service area is up for competition be sure to keep your eye on the forecast. The 5 grants that were forecasted yesterday have a different forecast dates than most of the rest for DRS Round 7. For example, for the grant in Missouri, the Funding Opportunity Announcement is expected to post on September 24, 2018 and applications are expected to be due November 23, 2018. For the grant for Washington, DC, the dates are September 27, 2018 to November 26, 2018. A majority of DRS Round 7 forecasts (posted to grants.gov back in July) are still expected to post on September 19, 2018 and be due November 20, 2018.
Please be in touch if your program needs assistance determining a path forward for your grant proposal or is interested to explore Foundations for Families grant writing services.