About Teacher Talk
Foundations for Families was created to meet the business, management and professional development needs of early childhood educational providers and systems. Our mission is to support children, empower families and strengthen communities.
We believe that an essential element in fulfilling this mission is supporting teachers and caregivers. This blog offers researched based best practices, practical advice and tips, and insights that you can put to use in your classroom.
Please contact us with questions or ideas about how Foundations for Families might support your program. We regularly partner with programs to provide:
- NAEYC and NAC accreditation or reaccreditation support
- Head Start and Early Head Start consulting and technical assistance
- Home visiting training and technical assistance
- Reflective supervision training and support
- Board of Directors orientation and training
- Center director search services
- Parenting workshops and facilitation